Lung Development and Disease Key References
- Planar polarity: a new player in both lung development and disease (2011) Yates, LL and Dean CH, Organogenesis 7(3):209-16
- Yates, L.L., Papakrivopoulou, J., Long, D., Goggolidou, P., Connolly, J., Woolf, A. and Dean C.H. (2010) The planar cell polarity gene Vangl2 is required for mammalian kidney branching morphogenesis and glomerular maturation. Hum. Mol. Genet. 19(23):4663-76.
- Paudyal A, Damrau C, Patterson VL, Ermakov A, Formstone C, Lalanne Z, Wells S, Lu X, Norris DP, Dean CH, Henderson DJ, Murdoch JN (2010). The novel mouse mutant, chuzhoi, has disruption of Ptk7 protein and exhibits defects in neural tube, heart and lung development and abnormal planar cell polarity in the ear. BMC Dev Biol. 2010 Aug 12;10:87.
- Yates, L.L., Schnatwinkel, C., Murdoch J.N., Bogani D., Formstone, C.J., Townsend, S., Greenfield, A., Niswander, L.A. and Dean, C.H. (2010) The PCP genes Celsr1 and Vangl2 are required for normal lung branching morphogenesis. Hum. Mol. Genet. 19(11):2251-67.
- Yates L.L, McMurray F., Zhang Y., Greenfield A., Moffatt M.F., Cookson W.O. and Dean C.H. (2009) ENU mutagenesis as a tool for understanding lung development and disease Biochem. Soc. Trans., 37 (4):838-42.
- Tateossian, H., Hardisty-Hughes, R.E., Morse, S., Romero, M.R., Hilton, H., Dean, C. and Brown, S.D. (2009) Regulation of TGF-beta signalling by Fbxo11, the gene mutated in the Jeff otitis media mouse mutant. Pathogenetics 2(1):5.
- Warr N, Siggers P, Bogani D, Brixey R, Pastorelli L, Yates L, Dean CH, Wells S, Satoh W, Shimono A and Greenfield A. (2009) Sfrp1 and Sfrp2 are required for normal male sexual development in mice Dev. Biol.326:273-84.
- ?Dean, C.H., Miller, L-A., Smith, A.N., Lang, R.A., and Niswander, L.A. (2005) ?Corresponding author Canonical Wnt signaling negatively regulates branching morphogenesis of the lung and lacrimal gland. Dev Biol. 286 270-86.