Certified services to meet research needs
We perform specialised investigations to help uncover and characterise new mouse models of human genetic disease through necropsy and histology and we have well-established links to professional interpretive pathology services.
- Comprehensive tissue collection (both fixed and frozen)
- Specialized tissue collection and techniques, including whole-body perfusion and intestinal swiss-roll
- Collection of tissues for genomic analysis and immunohistochemistry
- In-depth understanding of industry ISO9001:2015, regulatory guidelines and specifications
- Development of protocols for pathology endpoints
- Fixed tissue processing from tissue to slide (with standard haematoxylin and eosin (H&E)).
- Frozen tissue processing from tissue to slide (with standard H&E)
- A wide range of special stains to identify the desired characteristics within the tissue
- Skeletal preparations
- Vibratome sectioning
Our team can provide training or advice and assistance for a range of pathology, necropsy, and histology techniques to suit the particular scientific needs of your project and depending on the human disease being modelled, whether that requires full tissue dissection or complex dissections of specific tissues.
Please complete our enquiry form to discuss your individual project needs.