Jump to navigation
Back to top
- Chessum et al. (2018) Helios is a key transcriptional regulator of outer hair cell maturation. Nature, 2018.
- Rozmasn et al. (2018) Identification of genetic elements in metabolism by high-throughput mouse phenotyping. Nat Commun, 2018, 9, 288
- Brown et al. (2018) High-throughput mouse phenomics for characterizing mammalian gene function. Nat Rev Genet, 2018. 19, 357–370
- Small et al. (2018) Regulatory variants at KLF14 influence type 2 diabetes risk via a female-specific effect on adipocyte size and body composition. Nat Genet 2018. 50, 572–580
- Banks et al. (2017) A missense mutation in Katnal1 underlies behavioural, neurological and ciliary anomalies. Mol Psychiatry, 2017
- Bowl et al. (2017) A large scale hearing loss screen reveals an extensive unexplored genetic landscape for auditory dysfunction. Nat Commun, 2017, 8, 886
- Crompton et al. (2017) A mutation in Nischarin causes otitis media via LIMK1 and NF-kappaB pathways. PLoS Genet, 2017, 13, e100696
- Giese et al. (2017) CIB2 interacts with TMC1 and TMC2 and is essential for mechanotransduction in auditory hair cells. Nat Commun, 2017, 8, 43
- Greenfield et al. (2017) Assisted reproductive technologies to prevent human mitochondrial disease transmission. Nat Biotechnol, 2017, 35, 1059-1068
- Karp et al. (2017) Prevalence of sexual dimorphism in mammalian phenotypic traits. Nat Commun, 2017, 8, 15475
- Meehan et al. (2017) Disease model discovery from 3,328 gene knockouts by The International Mouse Phenotyping Consortium. Nat Genet, 2017, 49, 1231-1238
- Michel et al. (2017) CIB2, defective in isolated deafness, is key for auditory hair cell mechanotransduction and survival. EMBO Mol Med, 2017, 9, 1711-1731
- Bains et al. (2016) Analysis of Individual Mouse Activity in Group Housed Animals of Different Inbred Strains using a Novel Automated Home Cage Analysis System. Front Behav Neurosci, 2016, 10, 106
- Carrott et al. (2016) Absence of Neuroplastin-65 Affects Synaptogenesis in Mouse Inner Hair Cells and Causes Profound Hearing Loss. J Neurosci, 2016, 36, 222-34
- Dickinson et al. (2016) High-throughput discovery of novel developmental phenotypes. Nature, 2016, 537, 508-514
- Grimes et al. (2016) Genetic Analysis Reveals a Hierarchy of Interactions between Polycystin-Encoding Genes and Genes Controlling Cilia Function during Left-Right Determination. PLoS Genet, 2016, 12, e1006070
- Mianne et al. (2016) Correction of the auditory phenotype in C57BL/6N mice via CRISPR/Cas9-mediated homology directed repair. Genome Med, 2016, 8, 16
- Militi et al. (2016) Early doors (Edo) mutant mouse reveals the importance of period 2 (PER2) PAS domain structure for circadian pacemaking. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 2016, 113, 2756-61
- Nicod et al. (2016) Genome-wide association of multiple complex traits in outbred mice by ultra-low-coverage sequencing. Nat Genet, 2016, 48, 912–918
- Potter et al. (2016) Novel gene function revealed by mouse mutagenesis screens for models of age-related disease. Nat Commun, 2016, 7, 12444
- G. Yaikhom et al. (2015) Comparative visualization of genotype-phenotype relationships. Nat Methods, 2015, 12, 698-9
- Karp et al. (2015) Applying the ARRIVE Guidelines to an In Vivo Database. PLoS Biol, 2015, 13, e1002151
- Parsons et al. (2015) The Regulatory Factor ZFHX3 Modifies Circadian Function in SCN via an AT Motif-Driven Axis. Cell, 2015, 162, 607-21
- de Angelis et al. (2015) Analysis of mammalian gene function through broad-based phenotypic screens across a consortium of mouse clinics. Nature Genetics,
2015, 47, 969-78
- Church et al. (2009) A Mouse Model for the Metabolic Effects of the Human Fat Mass and Obesity Associated FTO Gene. PLoS Genet. 5: e1000599.
- Bogani et al. (2009) Loss of Mitogen-activated Protein Kinase Kinase Kinase 4 (MAP3K4) Reveals a Requirement for MAPK Signalling in Mouse Sex Determination. PLoS Biol. 7: e1000196.
- Yates et al. (2010) The PCP genes Celsr1 and Vangl2 are required for normal lung branching morphogenesis. Hum. Mol. Genet. 19: 2251-2267.
- Hugill et al. (2010) A mutation in Kcnj11 causing human hyperinsulinism (Y12X) results in a glucose intolerant phenotype in the mouse.Diabetologia 53:2352-6.
- Rose et al. (2010) Rilmenidine attenuates toxicity of polyglutamine expansions in a mouse model of Huntington's disease. Hum Mol Genet. 19: 2144-53.
- Winslow et al. (2010) Alpha-synuclein impairs macroautophagy: implications for Parkinson’s disease. J Cell Biol. 190: 1023-37.
- Church et al. (2010) Overexpression of Fto leads to increased food intake and results in obesity.Nature Genetics 42: 1086-92.
- Yates et al. (2010) The planar cell polarity gene Vangl2 is required for mammalian kidney branching morphogenesis and glomerular maturation. Hum. Mol. Genet. 9: 4663-76.
- Pearlman et al. (2010) Mutations in MAP3K1 Cause 46,XY Disorders of Sex Development and Implicate a Common Signal Transduction Pathway in Human Testis Determination. Am. J. Hum. Genet 87: 898-904.
- Field et al. (2011) Pkd1l1 establishes left-right asymmetry and physically interacts with Pkd2. Development 138: 1131-42.
- Williamson et al. (2011) Uncoupling Antisense-Mediated Silencing and DNA Methylation in the Imprinted Gnas Cluster. PLoS Genetics 7: e1001347.
- Nicholson et al. (2011) A genome-wide metabolic QTL analysis in Europeans implicates two loci shaped by recent positive selection. PLoS Genetics 7: e1002270.
- Nicholson et al. (2011) Human metabolic profiles are stably controlled by genetic and environmental variation. Mol Syst Biol. 7: 525.
- Cheeseman et al. (2011) HIF-VEGF Pathways are Critical for Chronic Otitis Media in Junbo and Jeff mouse mutants. PLoS Genetics7: e1002336.
- Corrochano et al. (2011) Alpha-synuclein levels modulate Huntington’s disease in mice. Hum. Mol. Genet. 21: 485-494.
- Smith et al. (2012) KATNAL1 Regulation of Sertoli Cell Microtubule Dynamics is Essential for Spermiogenesis and Male Fertility. PLoS Genetics 8: e1002697.
- Warr et al. (2012) Gadd45γ and Map3k4 interactions regulate mouse testis determination via p38 MAPK-mediated control of Sry expression. Developmental Cell 23: 1020-1031.
- Xu et al. (2012) Evi1 acts as an inducible negative-feedback regulator of NF-κB by inhibiting p65 acetylation. J. Immunol. 188: 6371-6378.
- McMurray et al. (2012) Adult onset global loss of the Fto gene alters body composition and metabolism in the mouse. PLoS Genetics 9:e1003166.
- Simon et al. (2013) A comparative phenotypic and genomic analysis of C57BL/6J and C57BL/6N mouse strains. Genome Biology14: R82.
- Tateossian et al. (2013) Otitis media in the Tgif knockout mouse implicates TGFβ signalling in chronic middle ear inflammatory disease. Hum. Mol. Genet. 22: 2553-2565.
- Anand et al. (2013) Distinct and separable roles for endogenous CRY1 and CRY2 within the circadian molecular clockwork of the suprachiasmatic nucleus, as revealed by the Fbxl3Afh mutation. J Neurosci. 33: 7145-7153.
- Anstee et al. (2013) Mutations in the GABRB1 gene promote alcohol consumption through increased tonic inhibition. Nature Communications 4: 2816.
- Renna et al. (2013) IGF-1 receptor antagonism inhibits autophagy. Hum. Mol. Genet. 22: 4528-44.
- Wills et al. (2013) Single-cell gene expression analysis reveals genetic associations masked in whole-tissue experiments. Nature Biotechnology 31: 748–752.
- Warr et al. (2014) Transgenic expression of Map3k4 rescues T-associated sex reversal (Tas) in mice. Hum. Mol. Genet. 23: 3035-3044.
- Tucci et al. (2014) Dominant β-catenin mutations cause intellectual disability with recognizable syndromic features. J Clin. Invest.124: 1468-82.
- Goggolidou et al. (2014) Atmin mediates kidney morphogenesis by modulating Wnt signaling.Hum. Mol. Genet. [In press].