Breeding and Using Conditional Transgenic Models
This course focuses on breeding and using conditional transgenic models, including establishing colonies for conditional transgenesis and maintaining and breeding Genetically Altered colonies.
Who is it for?
- Animal Facility Managers
- PhD Students
- Researchers with previous knowledge of advanced mouse genetics
After this course, you will be able to:
- Have a working knowledge of different genetic backgrounds of mouse strains
- Understand how to establish colonies for conditional transgenesis
- Understand the maintenance and breeding of Genetically Altered colonies
- Plan breeding schemes with consideration of control strategies and cohort numbers